More about The Beeswax Wrap Co. – Beeswax Rewax Bar
Handmade using their secret wax blend, this little block of wonder will help you refresh your old and worn beeswax wraps. Use the refresher rewax bar to revitalise that perfect self-sealing finish and make your wraps last even longer!
Each bar will revive and refresh approximately 2 extra-large wraps, or 3 large wraps, or 4 medium wraps or 5 small wraps.
Each rewax bar is handmade from a blend of British beeswax, organic jojoba oil and pine resin.
Refreshing & Rescuing your Wraps
Are they ashamedly presenting you with a four-month-old vegan wax wrap with the sandwich still inside?
Are your wraps looking floppy and, let’s face it, a little sad?
Follow these handy tutorials to revitalise and refresh your wraps and make them as good as new!
The Electric Oven Method
- Pre-heat the oven to 60 degrees (for fire safety please make sure your oven is electric and not gas!)
- Line a large oven tray with a sheet of baking paper and pop the wrap onto the baking paper
- Pop in your oven for 3-4 minutes, keeping a close eye on the wrap the whole time
- When wax is melted and wrap is soft, take out of the oven, lift the wrap and waft until cooled
The Iron Method
- Turn your iron on high with the steam function off
- Cover your ironing board with a large tea towel and large sheet of baking paper
- Place wrap on baking paper and add another sheet of baking paper on top
- Move iron around wrap until all the wax has melted
- When finished, remove the baking paper, lift the wrap and waft until cooled
Two Pack, Three Pack