More about The Beeswax Wrap Co. – Emma Bridgewater Toast & Marmalade Print Beeswax Wraps
Renowned for their beautifully handcrafted pottery, Emma Bridgewater’s designs have always been favourites of many people. The Beeswax Wrap Co. are thrilled to collaborate with them on this exclusive collection of Emma Bridgewater Beeswax Wraps in their iconic Toast & Marmalade Print.
Their white toast print has been designed exclusively for The Beeswax Wrap Co. and promises to ‘keep your sourdough fresh & watercress crunchy!’, and their black toast print has ‘fresh salad & herbs all ready to go!’.
Handmade from locally sourced British beeswax, organic jojoba oil and pine resin, with GOTs certified organic cotton and organic dyes.
Reusable for up to a year, clean by hand washing in cold water with a mild dishwashing soap and a sponge or brush. Hang to dry and store folded in a drawer or rolled in a jar until next time.
Do not use with raw fish or meat, and avoid all contact with heat including microwaves and ovens.
Long Term Care of Wax Wraps
These wraps are very versatile and will last for up to a year with the right care.
As you use your wraps more and more, their texture will change and small marks and creases will appear. This isn’t a sign to get rid and start again, it just means it’s time to refresh them.
Refreshing & Rescuing your Wraps
Are they ashamedly presenting you with a four-month-old vegan wax wrap with the sandwich still inside?
Are your wraps looking floppy and, let’s face it, a little sad?
Follow these handy tutorials to revitalise and refresh your wraps and make them as good as new!
The Electric Oven Method
- Pre-heat the oven to 60 degrees (for fire safety please make sure your oven is electric and not gas!)
- Line a large oven tray with a sheet of baking paper and pop the wrap onto the baking paper
- Pop in your oven for 3-4 minutes, keeping a close eye on the wrap the whole time
- When wax is melted and wrap is soft, take out of the oven, lift the wrap and waft until cooled
The Iron Method
- Turn your iron on high with the steam function off
- Cover your ironing board with a large tea towel and large sheet of baking paper
- Place wrap on baking paper and add another sheet of baking paper on top
- Move iron around wrap until all the wax has melted
- When finished, remove the baking paper, lift the wrap and waft until cooled
Two Pack, Three Pack, Five Pack, Extra Large Wrap White, Extra Large Wrap Black