A Fair Trade version of this bestselling product. Bamboo Socks!
Why is bamboo viscose great to wear?
– 40% more moisture absorbent than cotton
– breathable fabric that keeps feet fresh and dry
– naturally anti-bacterial
– durable and stronger than cotton
– hypo allergenic
Why Bamboo and not cotton?
– bamboo grows without the need for fertilisers or pesticides.
– naturally requires less water (a third of the water required to grow cotton), farmers don’t need to irrigate their crop, saving water in a country where water shortages are a big problem.
– bamboo yields are ten times higher per hectare than cotton and the plant rarely needs replanting, sprouting on its own.
– bamboo yarns require less dye than cotton and keep their colour for longer.
Made in India