More about The Beeswax Wrap Co. – Cath Kidston Festive Village Print Beeswax Wraps (Limited Edition)
A household name renowned for their hand-drawn prints and quintessential style, The Beeswax Wrap Co. are proud to introduce Cath Kidston Beeswax Wraps!
A limited edition Christmas collection designed by Cath Kidston. Featuring a Christmas scene of idyllic snow-covered conifers and cottages, the Cath Kidston Festive Village print beeswax wraps are the perfect nostalgic print for the festive season.
Available in our bestselling Three Combo Pack, each limited edition pack includes one large, one medium and one small beeswax wrap all printed with Cath Kidston’s festive village print.
Handmade by us in the British countryside, our Cath Kidston beeswax wraps are crafted from organic cotton printed with organic dyes, locally sourced British beeswax, pine resin and organic jojoba oil. A long-lasting and planet-friendly alternative to cling film.
Reusable for up to a year, clean by hand washing in cold water with a mild dishwashing soap and a sponge or brush. Hang to dry and store folded in a drawer or rolled in a jar until next time.
Do not use with raw fish or meat, and avoid all contact with heat including microwaves and ovens.
Long Term Care of Wax Wraps
These wraps are very versatile and will last for up to a year with the right care.
As you use your wraps more and more, their texture will change and small marks and creases will appear. This isn’t a sign to get rid and start again, it just means it’s time to refresh them.
Refreshing & Rescuing your Wraps
Are they ashamedly presenting you with a four-month-old vegan wax wrap with the sandwich still inside?
Are your wraps looking floppy and, let’s face it, a little sad?
Follow these handy tutorials to revitalise and refresh your wraps and make them as good as new!
The Electric Oven Method
- Pre-heat the oven to 60 degrees (for fire safety please make sure your oven is electric and not gas!)
- Line a large oven tray with a sheet of baking paper and pop the wrap onto the baking paper
- Pop in your oven for 3-4 minutes, keeping a close eye on the wrap the whole time
- When wax is melted and wrap is soft, take out of the oven, lift the wrap and waft until cooled
The Iron Method
- Turn your iron on high with the steam function off
- Cover your ironing board with a large tea towel and large sheet of baking paper
- Place wrap on baking paper and add another sheet of baking paper on top
- Move iron around wrap until all the wax has melted
- When finished, remove the baking paper, lift the wrap and waft until cooled
Two Pack, Three Pack, Five Pack, Extra Large Wrap